SCHULER GmbH manufactures unique special-purpose vehicles by hand with around 70 employees. Excellent craftsmanship, decades of experience in motorsport and the ability to meet the most unusual customer requirements with precision make SCHULER GmbH from Ebhausen the top international reference for special vehicles for industry and motorsport, but also a secure employer with a familiar and consistent customer and employee relationship. This is how SCHULER GmbH meets the demands of renowned international customers such as Mercedes-AMG, McLaren, Williams Racing, BMW, Porsche, Jaguar, Renault, Hugo Boss, CEWE, Ford, KTM and many more. "If you can dream it up, we'll build it". This motto is everyday life at SCHULER GmbH.
Employee in work preparation (m/f/d) for our vehicle plant in Ebhausen
For our work preparation in the production of our headquarter in Ebhausen, we are looking for a qualified and motivated employee for the work preparation in full time to start soon.
Activity and responsibility
- Introducing new products from development into series production
- Continuous supervision and optimisation of production processes and products
- Recording and maintaining planned times, defining and checking production times, improving productivity
- Pre- and post-calculation of new orders and products
- Checking material availability and delivery times
- Monitoring and ensuring delivery dates to the customer
- Scheduling and prioritising production orders
- Further development of work preparation
- Completed training with a technical background, with further training as a technician/master craftsman or completed technical studies (or a comparable mix of commercial and technical expertise).
- Several years of sound experience in work preparation - production planning of a manufacturing industrial company desirable
- Independent and self-reliant way of working
- Conceptual and process-oriented thinking
- Good communication and assertiveness skills
- Hands-on mentality
- Experience in project management
- Good IT skills (MS Office, ERP systems)
- Written and spoken English
You can expect a pleasant working environment with good opportunities for personal development in a continuously growing international company as well as support during your induction.
You can also benefit from a number of advantages at SCHULER such as employee events, sufficient parking spaces with short distances, further training, team, short decision-making processes as well as our bonus system.
You meet these requirements and would like to apply with us?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application with salary requirements and earliest starting date by e-mail or post to Ms Sonja Hofmann: bewerbung(at)schuler-trucks.com