SCHULER GmbH manufactures unique special-purpose vehicles by hand with around 70 employees. Excellent craftsmanship, decades of experience in motorsport and the ability to meet the most unusual customer requirements with precision make SCHULER GmbH from Ebhausen the top international reference for special vehicles for industry and motorsport, but also a secure employer with a familiar and consistent customer and employee relationship. This is how SCHULER GmbH meets the demands of renowned international customers such as Mercedes-AMG, McLaren, Williams Racing, BMW, Porsche, Jaguar, Renault, Hugo Boss, CEWE, Ford, KTM and many more. "If you can dream it up, we'll build it". This motto is everyday life at SCHULER GmbH.
Warehouse Logistics Specialist (m/f/d) for our vehicle plant in Ebhausen
We are looking for a qualified and motivated employee to start soon who is committed and determined to support our team in the area of materials management in our vehicle plant in Ebhausen.
Activity and responsibility
- Receiving goods and posting the goods receipt in the ERP system
- Picking and provision of goods
- Production supply
- Posting articles to production orders
- Unloading and loading of vehicles
- Dispatch of goods
- Placing orders according to the Kanban principle
- Checking order confirmations
- Supply runs
- Ensuring order and cleanliness on the factory premises
- Completed training as a warehouse specialist
- Sound experience in this field
- Driving licence class Bund forklift licence
- EDP knowledge (MS - Office, ERP - System)
You can expect a pleasant working environment with good opportunities for personal development in a continuously growing international company as well as support during your induction.
You can also benefit from a number of advantages at SCHULER such as employee events, sufficient parking spaces with short distances, further training, team, short decision-making processes as well as our bonus system.
You meet these requirements and would like to apply with us?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application with salary requirements and earliest starting date by e-mail or post to Ms Sonja Hofmann: bewerbung(at)schuler-trucks.com