SCHULER GmbH manufactures unique special-purpose vehicles by hand with around 70 employees. Excellent craftsmanship, decades of experience in motorsport and the ability to meet the most unusual customer requirements with precision make SCHULER GmbH from Ebhausen the top international reference for special vehicles for industry and motorsport, but also a secure employer with a familiar and consistent customer and employee relationship. This is how SCHULER GmbH meets the demands of renowned international customers such as Mercedes-AMG, McLaren, Williams Racing, BMW, Porsche, Jaguar, Renault, Hugo Boss, CEWE, Ford, KTM and many more. "If you can dream it up, we'll build it". This motto is everyday life at SCHULER GmbH.
We are looking for a qualified and motivated employee to join us soon, who is committed and determined to support our technical team in production at our headquarters in Ebhausen.
- Manufacturing of various vehicle technical systems / components and assembly on the vehicle
- Manufacturing of various components made of aluminum, steel and stainless steel according to drawings
- Assembly of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Commissioning of the assembled systems
- Instruction of our customers on the systems on the vehicle
- Continuous further development of our vehicles in close cooperation with the engineering department
- Willingness for occasional national and international business trips
- Completed vocational training in a metal profession (e.g. automotive mechanic, agricultural machinery mechanic, mechatronics technician or comparable training)
- Several years of work experience
- Experience with hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Experience with air brake systems
- Reading of drawings and circuit diagrams
- Welding knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure and in a team
- Independent way of working and quick comprehension
You can expect a pleasant working environment with good opportunities for personal development as well as support during your induction.
Do you meet these requirements and would like to apply for a job with us?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application with your salary requirements and earliest starting date by e-mail or by post to Ms Sonja Hofmann or by e-mail: bewerbung(at)schuler-trucks.com
SCHULER Fahrzeugbau GmbH