SCHULER GmbH manufactures unique special-purpose vehicles by hand with around 70 employees. Excellent craftsmanship, decades of experience in motorsport and the ability to meet the most unusual customer requirements with precision make SCHULER GmbH from Ebhausen the top international reference for special vehicles for industry and motorsport, but also a secure employer with a familiar and consistent customer and employee relationship. This is how SCHULER GmbH meets the demands of renowned international customers such as Mercedes-AMG, McLaren, Williams Racing, BMW, Porsche, Jaguar, Renault, Hugo Boss, CEWE, Ford, KTM and many more. "If you can dream it up, we'll build it". This motto is everyday life at SCHULER GmbH.
Vehicle construction mechanic (m/f/d) in our vehicle plant in Ebhausen
To support our vehicle plant in Ebhausen, we are looking for qualified and motivated employees who are committed and determined to support our team.
Activity and responsibility
- Design and manufacture of the complete outer body of vehicles
- Interior finishing of vehicles and installation of supply equipment
- Accident repair
- Steel and aluminium processing using various welding techniques
- Manufacture and adaptation of bodywork and moulded parts made of aluminium, V2A and GRP
- Training as a body and vehicle builder, precision sheet metal worker, construction mechanic or comparable training
- Sound technical knowledge and several years of professional experience
- Ability to work under pressure, flexibility, ability to work in a team
- Knowledge of English is an advantage
- Ability to work independently and have a high level of comprehension
You can expect a pleasant working environment with good opportunities for personal development and support during induction.You can also benefit from a number of advantages at Schuler such as employee events, further training, team, short decision-making processes and our bonus system.
If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your application with salary expectations and earliest starting date by e-mail or post to Ms Sonja Hofmann or by e-mail: