SCHULER GmbH manufactures unique special-purpose vehicles by hand with around 70 employees. Excellent craftsmanship, decades of experience in motorsport and the ability to meet the most unusual customer requirements with precision make SCHULER GmbH from Ebhausen the top international reference for special vehicles for industry and motorsport, but also a secure employer with a familiar and consistent customer and employee relationship. This is how SCHULER GmbH meets the demands of renowned international customers such as Mercedes-AMG, McLaren, Williams Racing, BMW, Porsche, Jaguar, Renault, Hugo Boss, CEWE, Ford, KTM and many more. "If you can dream it up, we'll build it". This motto is everyday life at SCHULER GmbH.
To support our vehicle plant in Ebhausen, we are looking for a qualified and motivated employee to join our team soon who is committed and determined.
After your induction, you will be responsible for the planning, assembly and commissioning of various electrotechnical components of the projects.
- Project-related work preparation
- Electrical installation work on the project
- Commissioning of the electrotechnical components of the project
- Acceptance of the complete electrical system of a project and documentation (including testing according to VDE 0100)
- Work experience
- Organisational and planning talent
- Basic knowledge of e-Plan and control technology
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Knowledge of English
- Ability to work under pressure, willingness to work independently and on your own initiative
- Willingness to learn and open to new ideas
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Willingness to travel occasionally on national and international (maximum EU) business trips
You can expect a pleasant working environment with good opportunities for personal development and support during induction.
You can also benefit from a number of advantages at Schuler such as employee events, further training, team, short decision-making processes and our bonus system.
If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your detailed application with salary requirements and earliest starting date by e-mail or post to Mrs Jutta Häfele or by e-mail: