SCHULER GmbH manufactures unique special-purpose vehicles by hand with around 70 employees. Excellent craftsmanship, decades of experience in motorsport and the ability to meet the most unusual customer requirements with precision make SCHULER GmbH from Ebhausen the top international reference for special vehicles for industry and motorsport, but also a secure employer with a familiar and consistent customer and employee relationship. This is how SCHULER GmbH meets the demands of renowned international customers such as Mercedes-AMG, McLaren, Williams Racing, BMW, Porsche, Jaguar, Renault, Hugo Boss, CEWE, Ford, KTM and many more. "If you can dream it up, we'll build it". This motto is everyday life at SCHULER GmbH.
We are looking for a qualified and motivated employee to join us soon who is committed and determined to support our technical purchasing department at our headquarters in Ebhausen.
- Strategic and operational procurement of direct and indirect materials, as well as services
- Conducting price and contract negotiations
- Complaints and dunning process to ensure supply
- Evaluation and selection of suppliers
- Optimization of costs, quality and delivery times
- Order tracking
- Optimization of purchasing processes / organization
- Collaboration in cross-functional teams and projects
- Master data management and maintenance in ERP system / PDM
- Completed, relevant commercial or technical training
- Several years of experience in purchasing technical products
- Distinct technical affinity as well as analytical and structured way of working
- Good communication skills, assertiveness and persuasiveness even in challenging situations
- Good IT skills (MS Office, ERP systems)
- English language skills in written and spoken
You can expect a pleasant working environment with good opportunities for personal development as well as support during your induction.
Do you meet these requirements and would like to apply for a job with us?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application
with salary requirements and earliest starting date by e-mail or post to Ms Sonja Hofmann or by e-mail: bewerbung(at)schuler-trucks.com
SCHULER Fahrzeugbau GmbH