SCHULER GmbH manufactures unique special-purpose vehicles by hand with around 70 employees. Excellent craftsmanship, decades of experience in motorsport and the ability to meet the most unusual customer requirements with precision make SCHULER GmbH from Ebhausen the top international reference for special vehicles for industry and motorsport, but also a secure employer with a familiar and consistent customer and employee relationship. This is how SCHULER GmbH meets the demands of renowned international customers such as Mercedes-AMG, McLaren, Williams Racing, BMW, Porsche, Jaguar, Renault, Hugo Boss, CEWE, Ford, KTM and many more. "If you can dream it up, we'll build it". This motto is everyday life at SCHULER GmbH.
Personnel administrator - employee for our commercial team (m/f/d) for our production factory in Ebhausen
We are looking for a qualified and motivated employee to join our team in the Human Resources (HR) department at our head office in Ebhausen soon, who is committed and determined.
Activity and responsibility
- Processing of monthly payrolls (external payroll office)
- First point of contact for employee payroll issues
- Support, optimisation and expansion of the time management system (SageHR)
- System-side handling of employee entries/leavings
- Preparation of statistics and evaluations (key figures)
- Preparation of employment contracts and references
- Handling of the certification and registration process
- Communication with authorities, social insurance agencies, health insurance companies, etc.
- Independent and timely maintenance of master and transaction data
- Responsible for the archiving, filing and structure of sensitive personnel documentation
- Preparation of HR evaluations and company reports
- Successfully completed commercial training, preferably as a tax assistant (m/f/d) or comparable qualification, alternatively studies in social economy (B.A.)
- Several years of professional experience in personnel administration
- Good IT skills (MS Office, ERP systems)
- Written and spoken English
- Independent, structured and self-reliant way of working
- Strong communication skills and service orientation
- Good assertiveness
- Hands-on mentality
- Friendly and confident appearance as well as an open and loyal personality
You can expect a pleasant working environment with good opportunities for personal development and support during induction.You can also benefit from a number of advantages at Schuler such as employee events, further training, team, short decision-making processes and our bonus system.
If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your application with salary expectations and earliest starting date by e-mail or post to Ms Sonja Hofmann or by e-mail: