The first Racetrailer in the SCHULER Skyrise version.
The roof of the SCHULER Raceliner SRL 500 is raised with a finely tuned hydraulic system, so that two floors are created, each with a usable height of 2,100 mm.
The automatically adjustable double-deck gives further flexibility when using the two floors. But especially when loading racing vehicles or equipment.
Thanks to the special three-axis SCHULER chassis, the floor in the lower transport space is completely free of interfering contours.
No wheel house stands in the way of loading or working.
The lower transport room offers space for 8 engineering workplaces.
The upper transport room can be converted into a hospitality.
The office with POP-OUT or DOUBLE POP-OUT can either be used as an office with workstations for the marketing and technology team, or as a meeting room and lounge area.
- Three-axis SCHULER chassis
- Outstanding body with aluminum outer skin
- Steel frame construction for well-built upper loading area
- Transport capacity for two or four vehicles -
usable loading height per floor: 1,450 mm, usable loading length: 9,800 mm
- the 1st level transport room is used during the race for the 8 engineering workplaces
- the 2nd level transport room can be converted into a hospitality during the race
- Office usable for workplaces for the marketing and technology team or as a meeting room and lounge area
- Office is enlarged in a few seconds with the SCHULER POP-OUT or DOUBLE POP-OUT
- Horizontal lifting platform with a net load capacity of 2,300 kg or optionally with 3,700 kg
- with entrance door in the lift
- Design glass stripes, possible on both floors
- Folding windows in the office
- Underfloor storage compartment
- Tent attachment and acceptance according to EN 13814 (temporary structures)
- Tent supply via trailer
- Air compressor
- Air conditioning, in the office and in the transport room
- IT rack with line feed
- Power supply 16A and 32A